eDacia-Kenner
Version
Extreme
Motor
65 PS (48kW)
Baujahr
Details
Notrat+🛞, CeeCeeEss, double-Frunk;-), 0
This year about a dozen of people fell from a cliff to their death, just to post a selfie in social media.
OT here we Go
Mercedes Benz AG wohin fahren Sie denn.jpg

...dahinter kommt gleich der Abgrund...Niagarafälle sind auch ein Schauspiel💥...👋

Mori

eDacia-Interessierter
Version
Extreme
Motor
65 PS (48kW)
Baujahr
Mir wurde in der alten App immer nach 100% Ladung angezeigt wie lange er noch weiter lädt. Um die 30 Minuten. Erst jetzt mit der neuen Dacia App wird nichts mehr angezeigt.

Weiter als 100% ging es natürlich nicht. Aber die Kilomter sind gestiegen.

Anbei 2 Screenshots.
Paar Monate her aber so war es bis vor ein paar Tagen noch.

Anhänge

• IMG_0418.png
    IMG_0418.png
    131 KB · Aufrufe: 18
  • IMG_0420.png
    IMG_0420.png
    130,1 KB · Aufrufe: 18

piejar

eDacia-Interessierter
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
a dozen of people fell from a cliff
Loading battery up to 4,23 is not jumping from the cliff. The first symptom of overloading caused by voltage is temperature rising - this doesn't happen. Of course if you charge with 32A or 33kW DC there is less or more temperature rising but mostly caused by power losses during big energy transfer.
So telling about cracking or bending cells at 4,23V is not true.

Tom ate

eDacia-Angesehener
Version
Comfort+
Motor
45 PS (33 kW)
Baujahr
Details
2 Stück davon
You are right, of course! My wording "verbiegen" was not intended in an physical way, same as the wording in my post before "Folter".
It was to show that there is a overloading which is doing harm to the cell - but not in that drastic way you assumed from a direct translation of my word "verbiegen" (for a German speaker this was -hopefully- clear because i.e of the context "Akku-Eingeweide"...)
So sorry for the confusion!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

VonTrier V2.0

eDacia-Liebhaber
Loading battery up to 4,23 is not jumping from the cliff. The first symptom of overloading caused by voltage is temperature rising - this doesn't happen. Of course if you charge with 32A or 33kW DC there is less or more temperature rising but mostly caused by power losses during big energy transfer.
I agree with you, as I also make some RC and other modeling stuff, just the guy in your linked video is crazy to touch this near to explosion battery with bare fingers, and sitting at his desk, with his nose nearby. But the God of Fire wanted to spare him and preferred to burn down his power supply, well done.

Oben